The original rugged, technical and bombproof jacket that started it all. Intensely tested throughout a range of North American hunting situations. Now in it's third year of production we are happy to say users have taken it from Alaska to Alabama. We make the toughest gear for the toughest places. The Altitude Jacket is just at home in a deer stand or being used on a stalk on western big game at high elevation.
- Hybrid 3 Layer Laminate Waterproof Breathable Softshell
- 86% Polyester & 14% Spandex for quiet not binding flexible movements
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) keeps water beading up on fabric surface
- Temperature Range depending on outdoor humidity and activity levels: -7°F with adequate layering to 50's°F with no layering.
- Guaranteed Waterproof
- Guaranteed Breathable
- Fully Seam Taped
- Collar cinches separate from hood to allow venting through collar and to protect from the elements
- "Solo Hand" YKK vislon zippers for true one hand gloved operation in field
- "Hood Convert 7 System" Removable hood system for use as hooded jacket or without.
- "3 Way Thru" Power Vent System (Pit zips, no elastic cuffs, 2 way front zipper)
- Weight: Large Jacket - 973 grams
All materials sourced in America, made in America.
At Blackstock™ we believed so strongly in creating great performance orientated hunting and outdoor clothing in the USA, that you will not find our proprietary camouflage pattern on any product not made in the USA. If you see the Blackstock™ camouflage pattern, you know the product can carry the Made in the USA label.
It took two years of development to perfect our Blackstock™ pattern. This custom pattern is comprised of elements taken directly out of nature and utilizes the science of fractals to maximize concealment.